Yamatsu Australia have been supplying and distributing quality Yamatsu Air Conditioners throughout Australia for the past 13 years. Based in Brisbane, Yamatsu Australia has recently opened a new warehouse on the Sunshine Coast to now service Brisbane, Sunshine Coast, Gold Coast and the surrounding areas.
Specialising in the supply, installation and repairs of quality Split type Air Conditioners, Yamatsu also supply, install and repair Cassette Units and Ducted Systems.
Yamatsu Australia is locally owned and operated. We employ local technicians and suppliers where possible, to help support local industry. We pride ourselves on good old fashioned prompt, reliable friendly service. Being a small family owned business we realize the importance of quality service and depend on it.
We cater from small residential work to larger new development projects. We can arrange quotes to supply and install, or to supply only for small to large company orders. Supplying and installing air conditioners over a period of years we are well experienced in large projects to the smallest of jobs, from quoting, meeting deadlines to the servicing requirements, making sure the end user are happy with all aspects of our work.
Being the sole importer and supplier of Yamatsu Air Conditioners we can keep our prices low and quality first class. Not just being price focused, we realize that quality and efficiency is a major factor in good reliable Air Conditioners.
Yamatsu have a competitive edge over other suppliers as we deal directly with the manufacturer and nominate the quality of parts and efficiency of our Air Conditioners. We work closely with the respective manufacturers of our Air conditioners, to continually improve the technology and quality standards as well as working with them to develop designs specifically for the Australian market, with regards to reliability and energy efficiency. This results in a quality, quiet, reliable and efficient air conditioner. Our units have the Government Energy Efficient MEP Approvals and abide to efficiency standards recognizing the importance of electrical savings, sustainable and ‘green’ living.
Quality Yamatsu Split Type Reverse Cycle Air Conditioners boast:
- Current Government Energy Efficient GEMS/MEPS Approvals
- Toshiba Compressor
- Super quiet
- Remote controlled digital display.
- 3 year manufacturer’s parts warranty and 5 year compressor warranty
Yamatsu Australia acknowledges the importance of reliable product service and therefore stock all parts required. Yamatsu still stock parts for air conditioners supplied over 10 years ago. We pride ourselves on the ability to service and keep our air conditioners viable, instead of replacing them, making this an environmentally friendly option. We stock 98% of all parts at our local Warana Warehouse. Parts in Yamatsu Air Conditioners are minimal and competitively priced compared to other larger big brand name air conditioners. Yamatsu Australia also carry a wide range of parts and accessories for various brand name air conditioners including Amani, Danair, Galanz, Mondial, Mistral, DEC, Chunlan, Optical and Phelpson.
Yamatsu Australia holds all the appropriate licenses and registrations required to import, install, service and supply air conditioners including:
- Arctic License: AU27936
- C – Tick Approval: N30007
- Pre-Charge Equipment License: EQPL———–
- Product Stewardship Scheme
Quality Yamatsu Split Type Reverse Cycle Air Conditioners boast a 3 year manufacturer parts warranty and 5 year compressor warranty. Yamatsu handles all warranty issues and work with manufacturers to achieve solutions to solve any problems. Our close working relationship with the respective manufacturers ensures continual improvement in technology, quality standards and design specifically targeted for the Australian market. Warranty costs money – as such we strive to keep warranty claims to an absolute minimum. Yamatsu Australia has a distinct advantage – we stock all parts at our local Warana Warehouse.
Note: Warranties are conditional on proper care, maintenance and servicing. Manufacturer recommends servicing every 12 months
Yamatsu Australia employ experienced fully licensed air conditioning technicians for installations, servicing and repairs for Yamatsu air conditioners and all other brands. All our work is guaranteed.
We strive for reliability, efficiency, cost effectiveness, clean, honest and polite friendly customer service.
- Our technicians will further consult with you to discuss any issues or concerns
- Complete inspection of the premises or comprehensively view your building or plans in relation to the final location of the air conditioning unit(s) / components.
- Nominate and discuss the correct size Air Conditioner for the job.
- Find the most efficient and viable way to get the job done correctly from a basic back to back install, a difficult up and over, or even a pre-pipe. Pre-piped installation will require planned timetables with builders.
- Discuss and finalise various accessories and installation date.
- Instruct you on the use and care of your system.
- Inspect the whole of your system to ensure that you are completely satisfied and our quality standards are met.
- Discuss and finalise payment options. Yamatsu accept payments via Visa, MasterCard, Bankcard, Direct Deposit and EFTPOS.
- Our back up service is excellent – Yamatsu is only a phone call away!
Being a small family owned business we realise the importance of quality service and depend on it.
Dealing directly with the manufacturer we continually strive to improve the efficiency, technology and quality standards of our Air Conditioners. Abide to efficiency standards recognising the importance of electrical savings, sustainable and ‘green’ living. This results in a quality, quiet, reliable and efficient Air Conditioner.
Yamatsu Australia is locally owned and operated, employ local technicians and suppliers, to help support local industry.
We pride ourselves on good old fashioned, reliable friendly service.